- Server side rendered pages at the Edge. Pages that need server side compute to render are hosted on [email protected] The component takes care of all the routing for you so there is no configuration needed. Because rendering happens at the CloudFront edge locations latency is very low!
- API Routes. Similarly to the server side rendered pages, API requests are also served from the CloudFront edge locations using [email protected]
- Dynamic pages / route segments.
- Automatic prerendering. Statically optimised pages compiled by next are served from CloudFront edge locations with low latency and cost.
- Client assets.
Nextjs build assets
/_next/*served from CloudFront.
- User static / public folders. Any of your assets in the static or public folders are uploaded to S3 and served from CloudFront automatically.
- Opt-in to static generation (SSG) via
- Opt-in to server-side rendering (SSR) via
- Statically generate a set of routes from dynamic sources via
getStaticPathsusing fallback page. See RFC for updates.
- Preview mode. See RFC for updates.